Won 2015 DV Lottery , Need guidance!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won 2015 DV Lottery , Need guidance!!

I have won the DV 2015 lottery .I want to talk about the steps ahead of me considering

1) I came in USA as student in student F1-VISA starting spring 2014 and got married
    2) My husband has been working in USA under H1B visa ?
    Will my Student non-immigrant F1-visa and Husband's H1B visa be eligible for adjustment of status ?
    3) We got married on 1st Feb 2014 but I applied for DV lottery last year around Oct 2013 as unmarried.
    Can I add my husband now for adjustment of status to Permanent Resident?
    Which is the best way to get Permanent residence Adjustment of status or Consular Processing(CP)?

Originally posted by Bipin Shetty View Post
    I have won the DV 2015 lottery .I want to talk about the steps ahead of me considering

1) I came in USA as student in student F1-VISA starting spring 2014 and got married
    2) My husband has been working in USA under H1B visa ?
    Will my Student non-immigrant F1-visa and Husband's H1B visa be eligible for adjustment of status ?
    3) We got married on 1st Feb 2014 but I applied for DV lottery last year around Oct 2013 as unmarried.
    Can I add my husband now for adjustment of status to Permanent Resident?
    Which is the best way to get Permanent residence Adjustment of status or Consular Processing(CP)?
    you can add him as your husband in the form DS-260

Comment

the best way is to go see a lawyer you will pay a consultation fee but they will help you with all your questions and depending on your country of origin, you will have to decide if consular processing or adjustment is better because the whole process can take 1 month or 2 and if you have everything here you have to put that into consideration and plan tickets to go home. your best option is to talk to legal advisor or a lawyer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X