Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayb View Post
    Patrick,

The I-130 is to get him to the U.S. as an immigrant. Once in the U.S., as an immigrant or as a visitor, the N600K would be used to apply for his citizenship certificate. If you are residing in HK, he would be processed in HK. Guangzhou is used for visa processing if you are residing in Mainland China.

-Ray B
    Ray,

Thanks for the quick reply. In the past, I used the Visa Waiver program to get my son in the US (he holds a Kiwi passport). But let me make sure I have this correct:

Fill in and mail application (N600k) to States and request processing (for application for his US citizenship) in HK (Hong Kong Embassy)? Would he be able to get his US passport in HK?

Thanks again.

Comment

The citizenship recognition and U.S. passport will have to be accomplished in the U.S.

-Ray B

Originally posted by Patrick McMahon View Post
      Ray,

Thanks for the quick reply. In the past, I used the Visa Waiver program to get my son in the US (he holds a Kiwi passport). But let me make sure I have this correct:

Fill in and mail application (N600k) to States and request processing (for application for his US citizenship) in HK (Hong Kong Embassy)? Would he be able to get his US passport in HK?

Thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X