Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DV 2015 Los Angeles I-485 processing time? how to expedite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV 2015 Los Angeles I-485 processing time? how to expedite?

Hi I am currently a student in the US on an F-1 student visa (current) and last year won a DV 2015 number that allowed me to apply for a green card in May 2015. I applied for an I-485 adjustment of status and completed my biometrics June 11th, 2015. I've requested an expedite via the national service center also in June but have gotten no confirmation. I have not heard anything since my biometric and I am very worried that I won't get my interview and green card before my DV# expires on Sept. 30th, 2015. Does anyone have any advice for expediting the process? Or any idea what processing times are at Los Angeles USCIS office (city, not county) between getting the biometrics and getting the interview? The USCIS web site says the Los Angeles office is still processing I-485 forms from 2014. :-(

Thank you all very much, this site is my only way to get advice. I don't want to lose my best chance to get a green card.

please help

Hi,

I am currently in the same situation, and would like your help.

How did your process work? Did you send your i-485 when your visa number was available?
    Did you schedule your own interview? Did you schedule your own biometrics?
    How long did the whole process take?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X