DV lottery help - any suggestions are appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV lottery help - any suggestions are appreciated

I was selected for 2015 DV but didn't figure out until May this year. I gave my biometrics (fingerprinting) on July 10 and have been waiting since.

What should I do now?

Do I wait to receive a letter from USCIS or do I have to schedule an interview? September 30 is arriving soon and I am worried I won't be able to complete the process in time.

Can you please provide me with any suggestions you have? Thank you very much.

need information for DV eligible countries

can u tell eligible countries for DV? i want to apply if my country is eligible for DV.

Thank you in advance

Comment

While this is an old post, have you resolved your issue?

Originally posted by radiojockey View Post
      I was selected for 2015 DV but didn't figure out until May this year. I gave my biometrics (fingerprinting) on July 10 and have been waiting since.

What should I do now?

Do I wait to receive a letter from USCIS or do I have to schedule an interview? September 30 is arriving soon and I am worried I won't be able to complete the process in time.

Can you please provide me with any suggestions you have? Thank you very much.
      - - - Updated - - -

You better start a post of your own, but if you google it, you will get that info.

Originally posted by Eeshoo View Post
      can u tell eligible countries for DV? i want to apply if my country is eligible for DV.

Thank you in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X