Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepalese citizen applying B1/B2 visa from India

Hi All,

I am a Nepalese citizen currently working in KPO industry in Pune, India. I have been working with the company for nearly 8 months now. Prior to starting the job I completed my MBA from Pune University itself. Working as a consultant for various investment bankers in US / UK , my company has decided to send me to US on client visit to transition a new process. As it would not be possible for me to come to Nepal and complete the visa procedure, request you to please confirm if my company can process my visa from India itself and if I can schedule an interview for myself in Mumbai for the visa without travelling to Nepal. I have all the required documents with me here in Pune, India itself.

Hoping for your kind co-operation

Yes, you can apply from Mumbai.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by ravikarwa View Post
      Hi All,

I am a Nepalese citizen currently working in KPO industry in Pune, India. I have been working with the company for nearly 8 months now. Prior to starting the job I completed my MBA from Pune University itself. Working as a consultant for various investment bankers in US / UK , my company has decided to send me to US on client visit to transition a new process. As it would not be possible for me to come to Nepal and complete the visa procedure, request you to please confirm if my company can process my visa from India itself and if I can schedule an interview for myself in Mumbai for the visa without travelling to Nepal. I have all the required documents with me here in Pune, India itself.

Hoping for your kind co-operation

I am a Nepali National and I am working in Mumbai for the past 4 years as a Lawyer in a reputed Multi National Company.

Nepalese Nationals can apply for the US visa from India if they have proper documentation to support their visa application.

Due to work requirement, I had to apply for the US Visa (B1/B2) from Mumbai and I was granted the same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X