Indian student seeking B1 for self-sponsored 4 month training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian student seeking B1 for self-sponsored 4 month training

Hi, I am a 26 year old unmarried girl enrolled in a postgraduate program in one of the premier design schools in India. As a part of my course I have got the opportunity to pursue a 4 month long internship with a reputed US design firm. On successful completion of this internship I will obtain my postgraduate qualification.
    This internship that i have been offered is not sponsored ie., the firm will not be providing me monetary support in any form nor will they sponsor my visa. All expenses including travel, food, stay, medical etc will be borne by me.
    I have learnt that B1 is the most suitable category for me to apply under. My brother who lives and works in the UK as a doctor will be funding my expenses. What are the necessary documents that I need to have?
    These are the documents I have:
    1. Property valuation papers showing the assets I hold in India.
    2. Papers from my brother's employer (the British government) showing that he is employed by them.
    3. 6 months bank statements from my brother.
    4. Letter from my brother stating that he will be responsible for my financial support.
    5. Letter of invitation from the US firm.
    6. Letter from my college stating that I will return after 4 months to further complete my graduation.
    6. Medical insurance.

What else will I need? I am yet to fix on my accommodation there, it will be arranged for me by the firm but I will have to pay for it. And I am yet to buy my tickets.
    Will my UK-based doctor be able to qualify as my 'sponsor'? How much balance will I have to show in my account and for how long?

Thank you very much.

Please read everything at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-busines...-requirements/

If you still have questions, please feel free to post them here.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X