*B1 Visa - Administrative Processing - Passport and Visa - mixed status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *B1 Visa - Administrative Processing - Passport and Visa - mixed status

I went for B1 Visa in Delhi. Officer asked me to go to window 9 as it would required administrative processing. Officer at windows 9 told me that I would receive update withing 3 days and he did not give me any slip or any kind of acknowledge. It has been two weeks.. no updated.*

I have been tracking my password by sending email to*[email protected]. I have been getting strange responses.*

Earlier few days I got response as "Your*passport*is still with post.".*

suddenly it changed to "There is no*status*update available for the*passport*number submitted."*

I retried in evening, I had been getting strange responses at times it says "The*current*status*of your*passport*is Out For Delivery." after few minutes it says "There is nostatus*update available for the*passport*number submitted."

Today it changed to "The*current*status*of your*passport*is*Picked*Up." I don't know who*picked*it up and from where.*

I checked my Visa*status, from last 2 weeks it is under "Administrative Processing"

Don't know whats going on and how long it will take... Is there any way to get correct status?

Did you got your visa?

Same happened with me its been 2 months now since i gave my interview at Kolkata consulate they took my passport Invitation letter BEP sheet and gave me a white handout of 221g, i checked the website and its showing admin processing...

The current status of your passport is Picked Up this is the reply i got from [email protected]...

I am waiting for my passport and visa as wel

Comment

it has been 80 days now, No status update

Comment

My parents got the white slip 4 months back. Still in administrative processing. No way to get a status update or expedite the process. Very frustrating!

Comment

today "Status Updated Date:" changed but status is still same 90+ days now.

Comment

Finally

Hello Friends,

I got my passport yesterday with visa stamped . It took almost 4 months.

Comment

Received Visa Stamped

Received Visa Stamped after 6 months with 10 yrs validity

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X