X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa B1/B2 Visa Experience

Hey!

Thanks to IMMI Help.

My overall Visa experience was good. I was afraid with the complete process however it went smother.

Below mentioned are some of Points which we must consider.
    1) DS-160 Form: - Please fill up DS-160 from appropriately. 75%-80% B1/B2 Visa decisions are based on the form.
    2) OFS Finger Scanning process is very easy. Please carry only 3 documents.
    i) Passport
    ii) DS-160 Form Print Out (No photocopy, OFS office charge INR 10.00 per page)
    iii) Appointment Confirmation letter (No photocopy, OFS office charge INR 10.00 per page)
    3) Consulate Office Security checks: - You will see hundreds of people standing out of US consulate but please don’t worry half of them are visitors. Please reach consulate office at least 30 min prior to the appointment. Pay attention and you will find people in time slot group. Get in with the group according to your time slot. Please keep your Passport, DS-160 and appointment confirmation letter with OFS stamped handy. G4S Security guards will check it and will allow you to proceed further.
    4) Token Number Line:- Now again you need to line up for Token Number. Get your token number and proceed further. Here G4S security Guards will screen you and your belongings.
    5) Now wait in waiting area for your token number Announcement/Display.
    6) Now again queue for face to face with US Consulate.
    7) Now the performance time. In US all Govt. Employees are officers and not sir/mam so greet them as Good Morning Officer with proper smile.
    My Question was.
    What is your Company Profile?
    What is your profile and where you stand in your company’s profile.
    What is the purpose of visit?
    What is the duration of stay?
    Which City you are going?
    Why only you no one other.
    8) In 3-4min rapid fire round.
    9) Answers questions properly in small sentences. Mug up some key stroke words and just speak up those key stroke words in your sentences.
    10) And the Visa has been approved.
    11) Get your right hand fingers scanned and that is it.
    Please do not carry any Bag. Only one folder is allowed. Keep your Company ID Card with you.

Regards,
    Best Of Luck.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X