B1 VISA Locked Fee Receipt-Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 VISA Locked Fee Receipt-Need help

My VISA fee receipt got locked when I tried to cancel the current appointment and reschedule on other date. I raised the case with the service desk and they replied saying that my case has been escalated and the issue is sent to the technical team at embassy. It has been 10 days and still I am getting the same reply.
    There has been no other update available. I tried to reach out to service desk(for New Delhi) several times and wrote couple of follow up emails but no reply to any of those emails.
    I have to travel on an urgent basis and this indefinite delay is causing me a great loss as the training for which I have to visit US is going to commence shortly and I haven't been able to take the appointment till date.
    Can anyone help as to how I can escalate my case and get a follow up ? How long does it take to unlock the receipt?

Same Issue with me as well no resolution yet

If anyone have faced such issue earlier kindly help us out.

Originally posted by priyanka88ps View Post
    My VISA fee receipt got locked when I tried to cancel the current appointment and reschedule on other date. I raised the case with the service desk and they replied saying that my case has been escalated and the issue is sent to the technical team at embassy. It has been 10 days and still I am getting the same reply.
    There has been no other update available. I tried to reach out to service desk(for New Delhi) several times and wrote couple of follow up emails but no reply to any of those emails.
    I have to travel on an urgent basis and this indefinite delay is causing me a great loss as the training for which I have to visit US is going to commence shortly and I haven't been able to take the appointment till date.
    Can anyone help as to how I can escalate my case and get a follow up ? How long does it take to unlock the receipt?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X