Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received 221g Blue Form asking to submit business meet plan

hi friends,

Yesterday i have attended the visa interview in chennai. The VO issued a 221g blue color form asking to submit the "Business Meet Plan for 4 weeks" and send the same to a mail id.

On the same day itself i have sent an email attaching all the required documents and Today morning submitted the same in the VFS office chennai and they asked to keep the passport with me.

Can anyone tell me what is the next step to track the 221g status because my business meet is on 4th July.

How long will it take for this process to get complete.? Will i get any notification on the acceptance of documents.?

Kindly help me out.

Thanks,
    Saravanan

Originally posted by saravanann View Post
    hi friends,

Yesterday i have attended the visa interview in chennai. The VO issued a 221g blue color form asking to submit the "Business Meet Plan for 4 weeks" and send the same to a mail id.

On the same day itself i have sent an email attaching all the required documents and Today morning submitted the same in the VFS office chennai and they asked to keep the passport with me.

Can anyone tell me what is the next step to track the 221g status because my business meet is on 4th July.

How long will it take for this process to get complete.? Will i get any notification on the acceptance of documents.?

Kindly help me out.

Thanks,
    Saravanan

Hi Saravanan,

i am on the same boat, can you please let me know if there are any updates on your visa status ?
    please help.

Regards,
    Pruthvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X