Travelling on a Multiple Entry B1/ B2 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling on a Multiple Entry B1/ B2 Visa

I have a valid Business+Tourist multiple entry Visa (B1/ B2).
    I had primarily applied a B2 Visa - for touring the USA.

Can I now travel to the US for my business visits, as well within the validity period.
    Since I already have the visa, will I need any other documents at the 'port of entry' other than my 'return ticket'.

I hope I will not need an invitation letter,each time I travel to the USA using this visa.

Thanks........ in anticipation of your help.

Gee

Yes you can !!

Originally posted by Gautham69 View Post
    I have a valid Business+Tourist multiple entry Visa (B1/ B2).
    I had primarily applied a B2 Visa - for touring the USA.

Can I now travel to the US for my business visits, as well within the validity period.
    Since I already have the visa, will I need any other documents at the 'port of entry' other than my 'return ticket'.

I hope I will not need an invitation letter,each time I travel to the USA using this visa.

Thanks........ in anticipation of your help.

Gee
    Eventhough the visa has been stamped for multiple entries, the actual duration of your stay is determined and the immigration check made in US port for every entry. The Security officer will stamp the eligibility stay dated depending upon your purpose (normally 90 days for a B1). They may request for docs anytime if they feel they need to verify. I would suggest to carry supporting document every time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X