Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location limit of B1 visa

Hi,
    I’m working in Australia as an internal auditor, and will go to US next January to review a couple of subsidiaries.
    I originally applied for a B1 visa. However the visa officer told me that I should apply for a B1 in lieu of H1B visa as I’ll be actually working in US.
    I’ve got the visa approved, but the time and locations are strictly in line with the letter issued by my employer. The locations that I’m going to visit are also written in the annotation on the visa page.
    The trip itinerary is actually not 100% determined, and there is possibility that I might travel to other places for work or pleasure.
    Would that be a problem? Is there a need that I apply for the visa again?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by sprite112 View Post
    Hi,
    I’m working in Australia as an internal auditor, and will go to US next January to review a couple of subsidiaries.
    I originally applied for a B1 visa. However the visa officer told me that I should apply for a B1 in lieu of H1B visa as I’ll be actually working in US.
    I’ve got the visa approved, but the time and locations are strictly in line with the letter issued by my employer. The locations that I’m going to visit are also written in the annotation on the visa page.
    The trip itinerary is actually not 100% determined, and there is possibility that I might travel to other places for work or pleasure.
    Would that be a problem? Is there a need that I apply for the visa again?
    Thanks!
    Does someone know about it???
    Need help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X