Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa needed - Company registered in USA

Hi,

I am an entrepreneur running a startup in India. My company is funded by top entrepreneurs of India as well as of the US.
    We have strong customers in India like Uber,flipkart,snapdeal,zomato etc and even got many in the US.
    I was planning for a BD trip to USA and DO NOT HAVE ANY INTENT to settle over there. I am single and last time my application got rejected.
    Please suggest me the best approach to reapplying for the VISA.

1) Should I apply for a tourist visa and have a letter from my relatives living there for sponsoring the trip?
    2) Should I try for letter from any officer or government employee,would that do?

Please advice on how should I approach for the visa.

Thanks!

1. If you are coming to USA on business visa why do you need letter from your relatives?
    2. Your question is not clear. Letter from Officer or Govt. employee from US or India?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      1. If you are coming to USA on business visa why do you need letter from your relatives?
      2. Your question is not clear. Letter from Officer or Govt. employee from US or India?
      Hi,

My application got rejected when last time I applied for a Business Visa. Therefore I wanted to ask for the best way to approach this time.

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X