B1 visa abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa abuse

My IT services employer had sent me to the US in November 2009 for attending technology meetings and carrying requirements related discussions with one of our clients. Upon reaching California I found our company employees are only being used in staffing mode and they wanted me to carry out work instructions and not really attend any meetings as such that was being projected when I was in India. I did not carry out any of those instructions and only interacted with customer personnel for informative purposes. My employer was very angry about it and have been resorting to verbal/mental harrassment of all kinds both in the US and after I have returned to India. I often wanted to hire an immigration lawyer or wanted to speak out to someone regarding this. I was also given verbal threats with termination and finally I have been able to find a job. Now that I have resigned they have declined to give me relieving. A friend asked me to contact one of the immigration agencies in the US and cited this online forum. Please provide me advisory tips that I can apply to get rid of the state of harrassment and switch to a dignified work environment at the earliest. I need to make sure I approach the right people that also does not jeaopardize my future visits to the US

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X