Handed yellow slip 222(g) passport kept and fingerprints taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handed yellow slip 222(g) passport kept and fingerprints taken

I was handed a yellow slip by the visa officer in India after my B1 visa interview. I had misdemeanour battery arrest but NO charges were brought in by the DA. The visa officer thanked me for declaring my arrest and asked me what happened. I explained about my bad marriage and that no charges were brought in because there were wrong allegations.
    I offered to show the letter of no charges from the DA OFFICE and annexed police report.

The officer kept the report and said that she has to refuse my case today and may reconsider her decision. She took my finger prints and kept the passport and the police report and DA letter.

What should I expect now? How likely is that my visa will be approved? All information I’ve provided is true.
    Last edited by delhigirl; 09-08-2022, 12:25 PM.

As long as you mentioned everything truthfully, the officer may take some time to re-verify the police report etc & will issue you visa soon. Stay positive.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X