B1 visa renewal: Dropbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa renewal: Dropbox?

I have a "cancelled without prejudice" stamped on a previous F1 visa in 2019 (since I had two visas but traveled on the B visa). My B1/B2 visa has continued to be valid. It's expiring this year.
    Can anyone tell me if I'm eligible to apply under drobox processing?

Originally posted by Sashnan View Post
    I have a "cancelled without prejudice" stamped on a previous F1 visa in 2019 (since I had two visas but traveled on the B visa). My B1/B2 visa has continued to be valid. It's expiring this year.
    I am not an immigration expert, but I can offer some general information. The eligibility for the Dropbox processing of a U.S. visa can depend on various factors, and it's advisable to consult with the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country or seek advice from an immigration attorney for accurate information tailored to your specific situation.

Typically, the "Cancelled Without Prejudice" stamp on a previous visa should not affect your eligibility for a new visa application, but it's essential to provide accurate information and any necessary documentation during the application process.

Please check the official website of the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country for the most up-to-date and accurate information on visa application processes and requirements. It's crucial to ensure that you meet all the necessary criteria before applying.​

Comment

According to the U.S. Department of State's Frequently Asked Questions page on Dropbox processing, individuals with a "cancelled without prejudice" stamp on a previous visa are generally not eligible for Dropbox processing. However, there may be exceptions in certain cases.

The best way to determine if you are eligible for Dropbox processing is to contact the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country of residence. They can review your specific case and provide you with an accurate answer.

Here are some additional factors that may affect your eligibility for Dropbox processing:
      • The reason for the cancellation of your previous visa
      • Your travel history
      • Your education and employment background
      • Your financial resources

If you are unsure whether you are eligible for Dropbox processing, it is always best to err on the side of caution and apply in person. This will ensure that your visa application is processed correctly and that you do not koows encounter echat any delays or problems.
      Last edited by ZiangzeCho; 04-24-2024, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sashnan View Post
        This generally means the cancellation wasn't due to any wrongdoing on your part and shouldn't negatively impact future visa applications.

Comment

Emoji *******
          Originally posted by ZiangzeCho View Post

According to the U.S. Department of State's Frequently Asked Questions page on Dropbox processing, individuals with a "cancelled without prejudice" stamp on a previous visa are generally not eligible for Dropbox processing. However, there may be exceptions in certain cases.

The best way to determine if you are eligible for Dropbox processing is to contact the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country of residence. They can review your specific case and provide you with an accurate answer.

Here are some additional factors that may affect your eligibility for Dropbox processing:
          • The reason for the cancellation of your previous visa
          • Your travel history
          • Your education and employment background
          • Your financial resources

If you are unsure whether you are eligible for Dropbox processing, it is always best to err on the side of caution and apply in person. This will ensure that your visa application is processed correctly and that you do not koows encounter echat any delays or problems.
          You're right

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X