B1 Visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa rejected

I have attended B1 visa inrterview on 04th Aug in Chennai and my visa got rejected. My company ask my to reapply it for second time.

1) Since it is got rejected on my first time what is probability of my visa getting approved when I appear for the second time ?.

2) can I reapply it by next week or can I wait for another 3 weeks of time ?

your suggestion will be very useful for me.

Thanks

Originally posted by desp_karth View Post
    1) Since it is got rejected on my first time what is probability of my visa getting approved when I appear for the second time ?.
    It's impossible for anyone here to answer that question.
    What I can tell you is that unless your circumstances have changed significantly between the first attempt and the next one, you will probably have the same outcome.

2) can I reapply it by next week or can I wait for another 3 weeks of time ?
    Either one - but again, unless something has significantly changed, don't expect for the outcome to be different.

It may make sense for you to wait longer (six months, a year) or until the VO can have a reasonable expectation that you won't become an illegal immigrant.

Comment

Mrv visa fee deposit slip

Hello,

I applied for the US B1 Visa for second and it got approved.

I have a query on this, before the interview I gave my HDFC MRV Slip (Blue receipt) to the councellor, she peel the bar code sticker from the receipt and paste it in my passport and return back to me. Once I am done with the interview she told me my VISA got approved and told I will receive my passport in 7 working days but she didnt take the blue receipt and returned back to me, but she peel the bar code and pasted in Passport.

I heard that the embassy will retain the Blue receipt with them, when I came out and check with the another officer who is checking the DS-160 form, she told it is not necessary. can you please provide any suggestion on this.

Thanks,
      Karthick Prabakaran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X