Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturalizarion interview/result questions - 16 days, no results - Please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalizarion interview/result questions - 16 days, no results - Please help me

I went to the naturalization interview on Feb-24. I have no issues (criminal records, tickets, violations, taxes overdue, etc). By the end of the Interview, the officer said: 'you passed the test'. I signed my normal signature(3 X) in cursive (1X) and he asked me to sign my initials in a separate paper. It is normal or means an issue?
    The officer was very mean, strong chines accent, asked me all questions from N400 form. I was very nervous, stressed, feeling intimidated.
    He doesn't shake my hand to received me, not by the end. He was a little impatient during the interview.
    He asked also about my husband job. I answered YES by mistake, the question about 'drunkard', even dough on my form is NO. I understood WORKER, instead of that word.
    I got the following info on my N652 form and he asked me to receive the decision on mail in about 2 weeks. It's been 17 days so far, no update on the website, no mail.
    My husband had the interview on the same day with a different office, very nice, friendly, asked few questions about N400, shake his hand, said congrats. My husband got the approval/oath date after 2 days. We applied based on 5 years. What should I expect?

X you passed the tests of English and us history and government
    X USCIS will send you written decision

A) box unchecked
    B) box unchecked

X notify for change of address
    X come to any scheduled interview
    X submit all requested documents
    X send any questions
    X go to any oath ceremony
    X notify if you cannot come to any scheduled interview

make i info pass appointment and file an a appeal.....also see a lawyer

Comment