Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed address online before applying for citizenship, what now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed address online before applying for citizenship, what now ?

Hello. I was studying the various info provided on naturalization before I apply for citizenship and found out that I had notify USCIS of any address changes. I did not know I had to do this, hopefully it won't come back to bite :/ But anyways, I did go ahead and used the online tool to do this and received an email with a receipt number.

Question is: what now ? Is the address changed ? Do I have to wait to receive a further email ? Or perhaps physical mail ?

Enquiring since I want to begin my citizenship application process asap.

Thank you,

Originally posted by Pitachok View Post
    Hello. I was studying the various info provided on naturalization before I apply for citizenship and found out that I had notify USCIS of any address changes. I did not know I had to do this, hopefully it won't come back to bite :/ But anyways, I did go ahead and used the online tool to do this and received an email with a receipt number.

Question is: what now ? Is the address changed ? Do I have to wait to receive a further email ? Or perhaps physical mail ?

Enquiring since I want to begin my citizenship application process asap.

Thank you,
    go ahead and start applying for your naturalization.

Comment

Originally posted by tampaite View Post
      go ahead and start applying for your naturalization.

Thank you for answering. I suspected that I can just begin filling out the documents, since the online tool lets you change address even on currently pending cases. Guess I just wanted some confirmation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X