Few questions about N400 filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions about N400 filing

I am about to file my N400 and had a few doubts about it. I became a LPR on 11/10/11 and applied for removal of conditions in august 2013. Those conditions were lifted and I received a 10 year LPR in Jan 2014.

1) Is there any harm in filing early for N400 ?
    2) I became a LPR on 11/10/11 and using the calculator I figured out that I am eligible to file for N400 on 08/12/2014. Is this correct ? I'm worried cause I have seen people denied for even being a day early.
    3) The form asks for travel outside US in last 5 years which I did twice. Both these trips were not in the last 3 years. Would this cause any issues ?
    4) I travelled to the US virgin islands once in the last three years for vacation, would this cause any problems ?
    5) The two passport photos we have to mail out should be glossy or they can be matte ?

I would really appreciate if these could be answered. Thanks!

Originally posted by n400help View Post
    I am about to file my N400 and had a few doubts about it. I became a LPR on 11/10/11 and applied for removal of conditions in august 2013. Those conditions were lifted and I received a 10 year LPR in Jan 2014.

1) Is there any harm in filing early for N400 ?
    2) I became a LPR on 11/10/11 and using the calculator I figured out that I am eligible to file for N400 on 08/12/2014. Is this correct ? I'm worried cause I have seen people denied for even being a day early.
    3) The form asks for travel outside US in last 5 years which I did twice. Both these trips were not in the last 3 years. Would this cause any issues ?
    4) I travelled to the US virgin islands once in the last three years for vacation, would this cause any problems ?
    5) The two passport photos we have to mail out should be glossy or they can be matte ?

I would really appreciate if these could be answered. Thanks!
    did you already apply?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X