Continuance Letter...HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuance Letter...HELP!!

Went for my interview for naturalization and past all the tests. However, the officer stated he could not make a decision at that time as he needed additional information and that he would mail it to me. I got the letter and it states: CONTINUANCE

Examination of your N-400 application shows that additional information, documents or forms are needed before your application can be acted upon. You did not provide the following documents which were requested by the service: Proof of Residence

Please provide proof of when you resided at xxxx Springdale Drive and when you moved to xxxx Middle Road.

What information can I provide as proof of this??

NB: I lived at those addresses way back in 2008 and 2009 and now live somewhere else

Thank you in advance for your help with this.

You may be able to find just about any old mails, including, Ordinary Lettets, Bank Statements, Credit Card statements, Magazine, Insurances, Medical Bills. Etc.,.

Besides, what you could do, is, go to your Banks and request a letter stating the different addresses you may have used, since being with them. Just explain to them the reason and importance of the letter.
    You could also pull your Credit Report. Credit Bureaus usually have your place of residence recorded. Also you could get someone in an authority position, like your Pastor to sign an affidavit, on your behalf. Stating where you lived and for how long. Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nrc21 View Post
      Went for my interview for naturalization and past all the tests. However, the officer stated he could not make a decision at that time as he needed additional information and that he would mail it to me. I got the letter and it states: CONTINUANCE

Examination of your N-400 application shows that additional information, documents or forms are needed before your application can be acted upon. You did not provide the following documents which were requested by the service: Proof of Residence

Please provide proof of when you resided at xxxx Springdale Drive and when you moved to xxxx Middle Road.

What information can I provide as proof of this??

NB: I lived at those addresses way back in 2008 and 2009 and now live somewhere else

Thank you in advance for your help with this.
      nrc21, if you don't mind me asking, how long after the interview did you get the continuance letter?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X