Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is the wait time to receive letter for an interview for a citizenship in AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is the wait time to receive letter for an interview for a citizenship in AZ?

Hi all,
    I started my naturalization process at the beginning of this year. I had my fingerprint app in March. So far I haven't gotten a letter with a date for my interview? Can someone tell me how long does it usually take in state of AZ?
    Thank you,
    Marta

I mailed my application on Jan 11, 2015 and I was sworn on Apr 15. I am residing in CA. My local office was Sacramento, CA. For your case, I just checked USCIS processing times for Phoenix, AZ and it says they are processing applications received before Sep 2014.
    Use this link to check it: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

Comment

Originally posted by Marta View Post
      Hi all,
      I started my naturalization process at the beginning of this year. I had my fingerprint app in March. So far I haven't gotten a letter with a date for my interview? Can someone tell me how long does it usually take in state of AZ?
      Thank you,
      Marta
      Did you get notification that you were placed in line for interview? I was fingerprinted in az on feb 26, on march 2nd i was notified of being placed in line for interview. On april 2nd my interview was scheduled and i received the letter on the 4th I think, and interview date was May 12th. Was approved and on May 18th i was notified that oath letter was mailed. Received on the 23rd and my ceremony is this Friday june 5th.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X