Filling Previous addresses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling Previous addresses.

Hi. I have not idea how to fill the previous addresses section. I lived on campus when I attended university, but my mailing address has always been the same of my family's apartment. I have lived on campus about four months, then back home for 3 months of summer, then back to school for 4 months, then back home for one month for Christmas break. And that has been every year, so I don't know how to fill this section. Should i say my address was always my family's apartment, or should i be detailed of in which months I lived home and which ones i lived on campus.

Thanks in advance

You should used your relatives' address for the whole time period you were in school, if that's where your general mails arrives.

Comment

Thank you Mary H

Comment

Hi Mary H. I filled my residence area with my relatives' address. I just moved back with my relatives on may 8th, and will apply for naturalization on July 21th. Which means I haven't been here for three months. Do you think I am breaking the three month rule living on the county in which I will apply, or is it just fine in your opinion?
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X