Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-652 Result Date Error

Hi everyone,

I just had my N-400 initial interview today and received my N-652 result.

On my paper, it says that I "passed the tests of English and U.S history and government" with the "Congratulation! Your application is recommended for approval."

I was pretty happy about the result until I saw an error on my paper. On the first line of my form, it says that "On 07/30/2015 (instead of 07/23/2015, which is today's date), you were interviewed by USCIS officer [name of my officer]."

Should I call USCIS customer service and tell them about the error? Will it affect/change my chance of final approval? I'm pretty concerned now because the date on my N-652 doesn't match with my actual interview date and I don't know if that will potentially delay my oath!

Yes, I would call if I were you and or make an info pass. You should also point it out on the day of your Oat Ceremony. You will be asked, if there's any changes at that point you point out your concerns.
    You never know when these seemingly little things will come back to haunt you, better be safe than sorry. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
      Yes, I would call if I were you and or make an info pass. You should also point it out on the day of your Oat Ceremony. You will be asked, if there's any changes at that point you point out your concerns.
      You never know when these seemingly little things will come back to haunt you, better be safe than sorry. Good luck!!
      I called the national customer service line on Friday. The person on the line told me that it should be fine and I just need to wait for the Oath Ceremony. He also advises me to make an info pass if I'm still concerned. I then asked him if I can write a letter to USCIS field office to express my concern and he told me that it also works. I just sent out the letter today and hopefully everything goes well!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X