Residence proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residence proof

My parents have Green cards and went in for their citizenship interview, they were out of the US for 11 months last year. They have been asked to provide proof of residence that they did not give up residence, has anybody come across this. They visit me every year and do not own any property here or have any other assets. They do not have any utilities in their name as they live with me and I pay all their expenses. What do we submit to USCIS as residence proof? They are asking for proof they did not abandon residence, what documentation would work.
    Last edited by sdu; 10-06-2015, 06:25 PM.

Originally posted by sdu View Post
    My parents have Green cards and went in for their citizenship interview, they were out of the US for 11 months last year. They have been asked to provide proof of residence that they did not give up residence, has anybody come across this. They visit me every year and do not own any property here or have any other assets. They do not have any utilities in their name as they live with me and I pay all their expenses. What do we submit to USCIS as residence proof? They are asking for proof they did not abandon residence, what documentation would work.

Those parts don't make sense. Do you live in the USA?

The first part says they visit you every year then you go on to say they live with you.....Maybe I am reading wrong

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X