N-400 for a college student who has lived in a dorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 for a college student who has lived in a dorm

I am trying to fill up an N400 for my son who is in college more than 100 miles from home and is living in a college dorm.
    I am trying to understand how to fill the form for the resident part (where have you lived in the past 5 years).

- I am putting the mailing address as my home address (that is where he lived before going to College)
    - Say he lived in the dorm for say 4 months, comes home for 2 months and again goes back to the dorm. How do I fill in the form? Do I write this break up in detail OR do I just say that he is been living in the dorm for the 3 1/2 years.

I am confused how to fill this particular part up. Anybody who has this experience, their help is really appreciated.

Originally posted by narayanak View Post
    I am trying to fill up an N400 for my son who is in college more than 100 miles from home and is living in a college dorm.
    I am trying to understand how to fill the form for the resident part (where have you lived in the past 5 years).

- I am putting the mailing address as my home address (that is where he lived before going to College)
    - Say he lived in the dorm for say 4 months, comes home for 2 months and again goes back to the dorm. How do I fill in the form? Do I write this break up in detail OR do I just say that he is been living in the dorm for the 3 1/2 years.

I am confused how to fill this particular part up. Anybody who has this experience, their help is really appreciated.
    for the address of the dorm just put the date he started living then put to present.

Comment

Originally posted by Jot18 View Post
      for the address of the dorm just put the date he started living then put to present.
      Thanks for your response

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X