N600 or????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N600 or????

Hello, im trying to apply for a citizenship for both of my kids (4 & 7). Both of them were born while i was a permanent resident and the youngest one was born during my naturalization process.

Can i still apply on their behalf for a citizenship certificate or it isnt my case?????

If the children are in the U.S. now, with immigrant visas, they are both eligible for derivative citizenship (based on your naturalization).

If they are outside the U.S., they won't be eligible for citizenship while abroad.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Ricco Castellazzi View Post
    Hello, im trying to apply for a citizenship for both of my kids (4 & 7). Both of them were born while i was a permanent resident and the youngest one was born during my naturalization process.

Can i still apply on their behalf for a citizenship certificate or it isnt my case?????

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If the children are in the U.S. now, with immigrant visas, they are both eligible for derivative citizenship (based on your naturalization).

If they are outside the U.S., they won't be eligible for citizenship while abroad.

--Ray B
      So i first apply for a permanent residence?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X