Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization spanning to almost a year. NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO

Hello friends:

I filed for my citizenship based on 3 years marriage to a USA citizen on july 16 2015.

4 Weeks after was fingerprinted.

Waited till december 14 when i got a notification that interview had been schedule.

Went for interview january 12th, ALONE without my wife and the Io asked why my wife was not there with me , which i explained that it was not writting on the letter that she had to be there. She wrote it down that wify didnt present and asked her if it was a problem that i can call her to come right a way and nshe said NO IT WASNT.

I had to wait for 88 days after january 12th , then i received 2 different mail from the same IO.

1 requesting for evidence that shows that i am taking care of my daughter in Nigeria.

2 Requesting that i come back for anothger interview with my wife which we did.

I have never heard of it before that couples get separated during CITIZENSHIP interview!!!????

QUESTIONS

it will be a year i filed in 2 months, can anyone enlighten me on what to do??? cause this woman is killing me daily. If you must know the case status still says interview schedule.

This is happening in Missouri.

Thanks for your time and advice in anticipation.

You said:
    "2. Requesting that i come back for anothger interview with my wife which we did."

So if you already attended the interview with your wife the 2nd time around, what did the interviewing officer state as the outcome of the interview? Was it approved, and if it is not, what was the reason given to you for not approving it?
    Application Center: CKGS NY
    OCI
    Feb 3, 2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
    Feb 6 -'Under Process' at CKGS
    Feb 7 -In-Transit & Under Process at Consulate
    Feb 8 -Govt of India: Date Of Acknowledgment
    -Documents Printing Status: UNDER-PROCESS

RENUNCIATION
    Feb 3,2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
    Feb 6 -'Under Process' at CKGS
    Feb 7 -In-Transit & Under Process at Consulate
    Feb 8 -'Reviewed' by Consulate and ‘In Transit’ to CKGS