Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400: need help for CSC senior application

Hello

For seniors who have been in the US for more than 30 months in the last 5 years on GC. There were 2 cases in the last 5 years where they were outside the US for more than 6 months but less than 12 months. They have no income/house in the US and stay with one of their kids. What document to show to prove continuous residence ? They have 2 kids who are both US citizens - Would a letter from the kids suffice ? Any other pointers

thanks

Any address proof(previously you provided for GC) !!!

Originally posted by pso1 View Post
    Hello

For seniors who have been in the US for more than 30 months in the last 5 years on GC. There were 2 cases in the last 5 years where they were outside the US for more than 6 months but less than 12 months. They have no income/house in the US and stay with one of their kids. What document to show to prove continuous residence ? They have 2 kids who are both US citizens - Would a letter from the kids suffice ? Any other pointers

thanks
    Hi Anonymous,

I read your forum commenting, and understood your senior status.

In that, the senior can provide any residence proof which earlier he provided for applying the Government application mean GC, Licence, and other records.

As he applied earlier, the deed was enough to proof that he was staying on any one of the kids' residences. Similar, he can provide the same on N-400 application.

Regards,

Rachael Leona.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclaimer:

I am not a lawyer to state the legal advice for your comments. It`s my personal opinion to leave the comment here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X