Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare case of N-600, lack of proof

Dear all,

I am in need of some quality information.

I do quality for derived citizenship under INA 320. To better explain I did qualify when I was under 18. I am above 18 now. However my U.S. citizen father who applied for my green card, is refusing to give his documents for me to file for N-600. Even though I qualify. The problem is proving my case. And the most difficult part is to prove my father is a United States citizen and he naturalized when I was under 18. My N-400 has been rejected because I am a U.S. citizen through my father. If anyone has been in a situation like mine( where you qualify but proving becomes the problem) I would truly appreciate your advise. Like the law says it is my burden to prove that I qualify under INA 320. At this point I do not have the documents to prove my case. I have received all kinds of answers from immigration lawyers. Some say I can prove some say it is an almost impossible case. I understand I have a complicated case to prove, yet I believe there should be a way for me prove my case without my father's cooperation. Does not USCIS have access to my file? which connect me and my father together ( cause he applied for my Green Card ). It sounds like common sense to everybody who pulls my file.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X