Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 things went wrong, IO said the application needs to be reviewed by his superwiser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things went wrong, IO said the application needs to be reviewed by his superwiser.

SO my husband had his citizenship interview today. The English assessment and the civics part went perfect but then he asked a TON of questions on the application from our wedding date (which he asked a few times) to his name which also he asked a few times. He asked how he got his green card and about the company is working with. He asked a lot of questions about the company. My husband is Indian but was born and brought up in Saudi Arabia. He was asked a couple of questions about that. We also didn't mention our travel to Mexico in 2013. We had taken a weekend cruise and since we didn't even need a visa, we thought we wouldn't have to mention it. We did mention our trips to India and Dubai though. He asked for documents like his birth certificate, our kids' birth certificates etc. He also asked if both our kids are from the same spouse stuff like that. At a point he even seemed a bit frustrated my husband says, the interview went on for about 45-50 mins! AT the end he said everything looks okay and there shouldn't be an issue but he needs his supervisor to review it. He made him sign on his tablet, that he is willing to take the oath, His information like dob, address etc. And that he claims that he is married to me on this date and has two kids with me. I wonder why he needed to sign that he is married to me when he has the copy of the marriage certificate. He didn't make his sign any photos that a lot of people here say they had to BUT we did send our photos with the signatures when we submitted the form. A little info on my status, I submitted my application a couple months after his because I had to travel. I got back and sent in my application and had my biometrics done a month ago today on December 3rd. Of course I still don't have a date of interview. What do you guys think? WHY was he made to sign the marriage thing, is it done usually? AND although he said everthing looks good he didn't approve just crossed no decision was made yet and told him verbally his supervisor needs to review it. Thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Amber84; 01-03-2017, 11:59 PM.

Very Odd

sorry to hear that and it is very odd. On a somewhat related subject, once I was coming back from Mexico and I was on advance parole, I went through a similar scenario. The lady who was by herself a oriental asked me tons of questions. I got very frustrated and then I asked her how many kids she had. This kind of shook her and she changed her tone a bit. I mean it was ridiculous, but in this field there are some people who don't think that they are doing a job rather a favor. I hate that. I do hope things turn out good for your husband

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X