N400 - West Palm Beach, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 - West Palm Beach, Florida

I started my naturalization process in April of 2016, in Dec 5th I had my interview but the officer said they a decision cannot be made about my application yet mainly because she was questioning the fact that I travel a lot for work although I explained that my trips are short in length (2-5 days the most). Has anyone experience this before? I also explained the fact that my green card will expire Jan 16, 2017 (next week ��) and to add to this I started a new job 2 months ago and HR just emailed me requesting me a copy of my new green card!

I keep checking my case updates on line but it has not been updated, it shows interview scheduled, to wait for the letter.

I have several questions:
    Can my employer let me go because my card is expired and I don't have an answer from USCIS yet?
    Can I go to the office and request some sort of extension in the meantime?
    Any way I can travel out of the country as my job requires?

My case number stars with IOE....

Hoping for a favorable answer soon ��
    Last edited by West Palm Beach 921; 01-08-2017, 06:18 PM.

?

Hoping for a reponse soon.

Comment

N 400 - citizenship

Originally posted by West Palm Beach 921 View Post
      I started my naturalization process in April of 2016, in Dec 5th I had my interview but the officer said they a decision cannot be made about my application yet mainly because she was questioning the fact that I travel a lot for work although I explained that my trips are short in length (2-5 days the most). Has anyone experience this before? I also explained the fact that my green card will expire Jan 16, 2017 (next week ��) and to add to this I started a new job 2 months ago and HR just emailed me requesting me a copy of my new green card!

I keep checking my case updates on line but it has not been updated, it shows interview scheduled, to wait for the letter.

I have several questions:
      Can my employer let me go because my card is expired and I don't have an answer from USCIS yet?
      Can I go to the office and request some sort of extension in the meantime?
      Any way I can travel out of the country as my job requires?

My case number stars with IOE....

Hoping for a favorable answer soon ��

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X