GC to travel out of the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC to travel out of the country

Anybody here who just got back from a trip abroad? I have international trip coming up and this immigration thing is stressing me out. I'm a little confused and I need some enlightenment or guidance I am not from any of the 7 countries ban....
    Please guide

Originally posted by Queens_NYer View Post
    Anybody here who just got back from a trip abroad? I have international trip coming up and this immigration thing is stressing me out. I'm a little confused and I need some enlightenment or guidance I am not from any of the 7 countries ban....
    Please guide

you can travel as many times you want that not excced 180 days and be here for your interview

Comment

Originally posted by irs312 View Post
      you can travel as many times you want that not excced 180 days and be here for your interview
      Thank you for your reply. I am just worried to fly abroad for now because of this EO ban thing. Lawyers advised GC holders not to travel out of the country.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I am just worried to fly abroad for now because of this EO ban thing. Lawyers advised GC holders not to travel out of the country.
        that i can't comment on..

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, i am from queens i had my visa interview yesterday. the people are really cool. when is your visa interview? and where are you travelling?

Comment

I did not apply for citizenship yet although I have been eligible for a long time. Congrats! I am sending my application next week. How long was yours? What's your timeline?
          I am traveling to Cuba.

Originally posted by irs312 View Post
          that i can't comment on..

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, i am from queens i had my visa interview yesterday. the people are really cool. when is your visa interview? and where are you travelling?

Comment

No, it doesn't apply to permanent residents. They have tweaked the ban since it came out.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Please guide
              Hi. just got my green card last July and flew to Colombia South America on January... was a bit afraid of coming back with all the things we saw on the news but everything at the airport went smooth. you place your green card in a machine, left and right hand for fingerprints and then the machine takes your pic, then you get a printed label..then you go to immigration officer and he just asks when you left, how long, where do you work, where do you live,,,and that is it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X