Oath (San Antonio, TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath (San Antonio, TX)

Does anyone know when the next Oath Ceremony is?

I had my interview in San Antonio, TX in 31st January, 2017. In 02/13/2017, the online status changed to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled". Currently, I have a family emergency to go back home and my flight is next month. But Immigration Officers won't even call me back to talk to me. Anyone has any other advice or suggestion regards to this issue? Anyone knows how long I should be expected to wait for the Oath?

Thanks for your willingness to help

are you registered with the online account ? if yes then they would post the notice which you can check . you can call the 1800 number and tell that you have to talk to the immigration officer because of your reason. they will call you back and you can see what they have to say. you can always travel after the interview and before the oath. you just have to mention on the back of the notice when you go for the oath. in san antonio i would say every month they have oath. mine was at san antonio on jan 26th. i finished my interview on dec 8th. your could be end of next month of middle. talk to the officer as i suggested. you might be able to find luck with it.

Comment

Do you know when the oath ceremony is in March 2017 in San Antonio?

Originally posted by s.asif94 View Post
      Does anyone know when the next Oath Ceremony is?

I had my interview in San Antonio, TX in 31st January, 2017. In 02/13/2017, the online status changed to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled". Currently, I have a family emergency to go back home and my flight is next month. But Immigration Officers won't even call me back to talk to me. Anyone has any other advice or suggestion regards to this issue? Anyone knows how long I should be expected to wait for the Oath?

Thanks for your willingness to help

Hi, just wanted to know if you received your oath taking notice yet? I was interviewed end January too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X