Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot to mention my job detail in citizenship Interview!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to mention my job detail in citizenship Interview!!

Hi,

I forgot to mention my job detail during my citizenship Interview, that was an honest mistake. However, I did clear my history/civics test and gave all the answers honestly and correctly whatever the officer asked me except that I forgot to mention that I had started working. The officer told me that my case has been submitted for approval and he congratulated me. Looks like I cleared my interview.

Does forgetting the employment detail will affect my citizenship process? I never had any history of traffic violations, no criminal history and never been arrested. I had never been to any school here in the US nor had any employment. It's only in Dec 2015 I got a job and started working.

The officer also mentioned about the oath ceremony and told me that I should receive the letter in the mail.

What should I do now?? I do not want to called as a liar later on for a dumb mistake I did. I am honestly living here in the US for several years, have been paying taxes, never got into any kind of trouble.
    Last edited by Whiteorchids; 06-04-2017, 11:46 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X