N-400 Cancelled dude to unforeseen circumstances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Cancelled dude to unforeseen circumstances

I had my N-400 interview scheduled on 5th of June'17 at Baltimore filed office and exactly before the week of interview i have received a letter stating the following
    "This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Monday,June 5, 2017 for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
    We will advise you of any action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice."

I am curious to know what could be the possible reasons for the cancellation and what should be my next course of action on my case other than waiting. I do see that online status is not updated for my case.

Anyone from Baltimore field office who got postponed for 5th of June'17 ? Else anyone who got the cancellations from Baltimore field office recently ?

Please advice and thanks for any suggestions on this case.
    Last edited by santhosh09; 06-11-2017, 05:57 PM.

Originally posted by santhosh09 View Post
    I had my N-400 interview scheduled on 5th of June'17 at Baltimore filed office and exactly before the week of interview i have received a letter stating the following
    "This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Monday,June 5, 2017 for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
    We will advise you of any action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice."

I am curious to know what could be the possible reasons for the cancellation and what should be my next course of action on my case other than waiting. I do see that online status is not updated for my case.

Anyone from Baltimore field office who got postponed for 5th of June'17 ? Else anyone who got the cancellations from Baltimore field office recently ?

Please advice and thanks for any suggestions on this case.
    Have you heard anything? Can you please update your case. My interview was scheduled on 4/23/2018 and I got the cancellation notice today

Comment

same situation interview was rescheduled

Why USCIS rescheduled my citizenahip interview one week before the interview?
      i applied for citizenship August 2017
      finger print done September 2107
      inline for interview October 2017
      status changed online on March 15 2018 interview was scheduled
      received letter interview is on April 23rd 2018
      On april 14th received notice stating we rescheduled ur interview without explaination or even new date.
      please any help would be appreciated
      thank u

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X