Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time as a Resident in USCIS State for atleast 3 months before applying N400 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time as a Resident in USCIS State for atleast 3 months before applying N400 !

Planning to apply N400 in Illinois ,
    1) I have out of state ID(NY) but been living here with family in IL for 3 months+ before applying N400 (early apply-90 days prior to 5 years)
    2) All Bank accounts has IL address for more than 3 months
    3) Do you need to have the Illinois ID to apply in Illinois considering points 1 & 2 above.

Recently did a renewal of the NY ID with all the physical & mailing address pointing to NY address. (not sure if adding mailing address as IL would have helped)
    -> NY address proof - no bills on my name on NY address, only newly renewal ID, Tax docs
    -> IL address proof - Bank docs more than 3 Months, Vehicle registration, auto insurance on IL address for almost 2 years+ (Mind you not the ID), can gather some mails at this address(shipments or daily mails)

Willing to apply in IL to avoid the trip for BIO, interview etc- think i will be here when its time for interview etc. and need to apply now.

can I apply in IL, based on the proof I have.

Thx in advance

Addition to the Question - Can you change the address after applying N400 so that...

if in my case I can only apply in NY then, can I change the address to IL after applying N400 in NY, so that the interview, Biometrics location is in Illinois.

If yes, am I incurring a time delay in processing of the application as I change the location form NY to IL?

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X