Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case update notification

Hi Everyone,
    I applied for my Citizenship last year on July 2016 and it was received by immigration services on August 17, 2016, and I did fingerprint at the beginning of September 2016 until now I didn't hear nothing about my interview date. Today, 07/13/2017 I received an email from USCIS with subtitle " Case update notification" and the following as content of the message ( Dear xxxxx, USCIS has taken action on your application, petition or request and updated your account. Please access your account to view the update. ) and provided this link: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/. I checked my account online today and I did not see any new information or appointment scheduled, they only changed the update date that's located at the top corner of the site under the receipt number and they putted today date there. So there's anyone who can help me with this matter and I will really appreciate your help, and thanks by anticipation.

Brandos

More informations

Did you enter legally to the us if so what's your status visa etc..????

Comment

Originally posted by Nesu88 View Post
      Did you enter legally to the us if so what's your status visa etc..????
      yes and I got DV lottery green card, I have 10 years green card. I status is permanent resident. thanks

Comment

Get INFO PASS appt and talk to the officer. They have access to your case.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandos20 View Post
          Hi Everyone,
          I applied for my Citizenship last year on July 2016 and it was received by immigration services on August 17, 2016, and I did fingerprint at the beginning of September 2016 until now I didn't hear nothing about my interview date. Today, 07/13/2017 I received an email from USCIS with subtitle " Case update notification" and the following as content of the message ( Dear xxxxx, USCIS has taken action on your application, petition or request and updated your account. Please access your account to view the update. ) and provided this link: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/. I checked my account online today and I did not see any new information or appointment scheduled, they only changed the update date that's located at the top corner of the site under the receipt number and they putted today date there. So there's anyone who can help me with this matter and I will really appreciate your help, and thanks by anticipation.

Brandos
          Did you ever find out what that was?

I received an email with the same subject line today: Case Update Notification
          But in the email all it said was: Dear [My Name]:

Nothing else.

There are no changes to see in my online account, so I am very curious to see what it is all about. None of my previous emails from them have had that subject text.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X