Applying for a green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for a green card

I'm askinge someone who can do a favor and tell what's the whole process to get the green card.iam a foreign student who stopped going to school for financial reasons but I met my future wife and i wanna apply for the green to work and contribute for the income.so if I apply what would I have to show as documents and how does it really work wher do you send the documents and how along you have to wait for the working permit and does t work permit arrived before the interview and how much do I have to payI really appreciate any kind of help and thank you so much

Originally posted by Nesu88 View Post
    I'm askinge someone who can do a favor and tell what's the whole process to get the green card.iam a foreign student who stopped going to school for financial reasons but I met my future wife and i wanna apply for the green to work and contribute for the income.so if I apply what would I have to show as documents and how does it really work wher do you send the documents and how along you have to wait for the working permit and does t work permit arrived before the interview and how much do I have to payI really appreciate any kind of help and thank you so much
    Do you have a wedding date in sight now with that future wife? Is she a Permanent Resident/GC holder? Or is she a USC? If she is a USC, , you can start planning for ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS (obviously this is after your marriage to the US citizen)

Adjustment of status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status (also known as applying for a Green Card) when you are present in the United States. This means th

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X