Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizenship interview selective service question. (Urgent, My interview is in 3 days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship interview selective service question. (Urgent, My interview is in 3 days)

Hello everyone, I have the interview in 3 days. My main concern is my selective service card. When I entered the US 12 years ago as a 16 year old I had 2 last names. when I turned 18 I registered with my 2 last names since my green card had them. After my 2 years of being a permanent resident with conditions and I finally became a permanent resident. My name was corrected and one of my 2 last names was removed and all my official paperwork changed, even in my social security card was corrected. Now 10 years later I realized that my selective service name still has my 2 last names and I am worried that it will affect my interview. I already applied to get that updated today. But I am worried that the officer will just reject my interview all together for having that extra last name on my selective service thing.

Do you guys think this might be an issue? My name is correct but one of my last names was removed and even my social security and green card now has been updated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X