N400 - Only 4 fingers of right hand scanned for biometrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 - Only 4 fingers of right hand scanned for biometrics

Tried looking for a thread if someone else has experienced this and could not find a relevant one with a proper response so starting this new one.

Went to Philadelphia application processing center for the bio today. For me, the lady scanned only 4 fingers (no thumb) of my right hand but for my wife they took prints for all the fingers for both the hands including thumbs.

Has anyone else experienced this and got success without getting another biometrics notice to reappear for fingerprinting?

It hit me afterwards when we were heading back home otherwise I would have asked her right there

Appreciate any responses and information in advance.

Same thing. 4 fingers were scanned together. Picture and signature were taken too. Which service center is processing your case?

Comment

Originally posted by lk2010 View Post
      Same thing. 4 fingers were scanned together. Picture and signature were taken too. Which service center is processing your case?
      Nebraska. They took my signature too on the digital pad in addition to a photo. Which service center are you?

Comment

National benefit center.

Comment

National benefit center.
          Oops..sorry..mine is NBC too. BTW, the difference I see on the 797 is that I have Code 5 and my wife has Code 3. Your's probably was also Code 5. Can't find much information about this code.

Code 1: 10 fingerprints
          Code 2: Thumb finger print, photo and signature
          Code 3: 10 fingerprints, photo and signature (code 1 + code 2)

Comment

Where did you go for Biometrics? Yes, it was code 5. Mine was scheduled in Atlanta. Keep us posted whenever your case is scheduled for interview.

Comment

Where did you go for Biometrics? Yes, it was code 5. Mine was scheduled in Atlanta. Keep us posted whenever your case is scheduled for interview.
              Code 5 means that the biometrics technician has to verify if your prints are already in the USCIS database and if they are, then the technician is required to match the previously recorded prints by capturing fresh prints of the 4 right fingers.

Comment

Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by YRC View Post
                  Code 5 means that the biometrics technician has to verify if your prints are already in the USCIS database and if they are, then the technician is required to match the previously recorded prints by capturing fresh prints of the 4 right fingers.
                  Thanks. This is really helpful. I could not find any information about this code.

Comment

After finger print how long it took interview?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X