Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody has real experience about N 400 submission through online/electronically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody has real experience about N 400 submission through online/electronically?

I know N 400 can be applied two different ways:
    [a] BY MAIL
    [b] By Online

I got/searched lots of post and help to submit N400 for citizenship through mail. Bur really a very little info for submitting N400 through online version. Even the USCI does not have any guideline to complete that. USCIS has only some guidelines and checklist etc for submitting through mail.

So, I am looking some tips who really completed the online version of N 400 and got citizenship or waiting for citizenship.

I am really confused whether I should apply by mail or by online. If you have any experience please share your experience so that people like me can get help and get the decision to apply for citizenship through online instead of mail
    Last edited by lalfulnilful; 02-02-2018, 10:17 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Go Ahead through online it is way far simpler and will save money and effort on postal charges and commute time

Comment

Originally posted by lalfulnilful View Post
      I know N 400 can be applied two different ways:
      [a] BY MAIL
      [b] By Online

I got/searched lots of post and help to submit N400 for citizenship through mail. Bur really a very little info for submitting N400 through online version. Even the USCI does not have any guideline to complete that. USCIS has only some guidelines and checklist etc for submitting through mail.

So, I am looking some tips who really completed the online version of N 400 and got citizenship or waiting for citizenship.

I am really confused whether I should apply by mail or by online. If you have any experience please share your experience so that people like me can get help and get the decision to apply for citizenship through online instead of mail
      For what I have seen, online is going WAAAY faster than paper. Some people are getting their interview in 2 months after filling online. (Idk if its just luck or what) While by paper it can take 1 year+. Im applying this saturday and Im going to file online. I hope my case goes fast as the other ones I have seen so far.
      In any case, good luck to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X