Citizenship Online Application TimeLine and tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Online Application TimeLine and tips

I applied online. I live in TX. Biometrics was scheduled in Austin, Interview was scheduled in San Antonio.

TimeLine :-
    Submitted Application : Feb 25th
    Biometrics appt Notice : March 3rd
    Biometrics appt : March 21st
    Interview notice: April 12th
    Interview and application approval: May 22nd
    Naturalization ceremony Notice: May 23rd
    Naturalization ceremony scheduled : June 21st

Some Tips:-
    1. For your application use the name on your Birth Certificate that's all USCIS considers.
    2. On Page 8, Part 10, Question 8, there is a question, "how many times has your spouse been married....." Put 1. If your spouse has only married you and never been married before.

Good Luck.

i just checked my downloaded n400 application and it seems I have it marked as 0. Was it a corrected during your interview?

Comment

Originally posted by scorpioz View Post
      i just checked my downloaded n400 application and it seems I have it marked as 0. Was it a corrected during your interview?
      Your N400 application is actually not complete until you sign it at the end of the interview. So, you can just ask the immigration officer to correct it, and you will have no problem.

Comment

Yes, I also need to add traffic ticket as well. Earlier I was trying to find info on correcting/editing that and found that there isn't a way to do it and you just need to do it during the interview...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X