Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N400 pos interview found a mistake - have you had similar situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 pos interview found a mistake - have you had similar situation?

So, I had my Interview 4 days ago,

I feel stupidy to had mispelled my request for change of name, during the interview I was asked to review the change of name and I did not catch the mistake, yes, I know I feel like stupid.

I was just going over and caught the mispelling which is significant it changes two letters changes significantly.

Did anyone here ever had similar mistake which was fond out only after the interview?

Is there a way to fix it prior to the Oath Ceremony?

If anyone know (not speculatively that I can do myself- no offense) if there is a way to fix, please don't be shy.

Thank you

I found a form to submit Typographic corrections

I logged in to my USCIS account and under Resorurces tab there is an option to submit requests to correct Typographic mistakes, not sure if the mistake I reported qualifies for correction, but there is nothing that it says it does not thus, I did put a request through, it went through a message indicates it should be answere by June 24th 22 days from now.

I am just concerned that I signed the form after the interview acknowledging that all the inofrmation was correct, my impression is that signing sealed the faith and the correction may only be possible post naturalization via legal court procedure.

I'll keep the forum posted for future references.

Comment

Originally posted by Mstnyc View Post
      So, I had my Interview 4 days ago,

I feel stupidy to had mispelled my request for change of name, during the interview I was asked to review the change of name and I did not catch the mistake, yes, I know I feel like stupid.

I was just going over and caught the mispelling which is significant it changes two letters changes significantly.

Did anyone here ever had similar mistake which was fond out only after the interview?

Is there a way to fix it prior to the Oath Ceremony?

If anyone know (not speculatively that I can do myself- no offense) if there is a way to fix, please don't be shy.

Thank you
      It happens. Let us know what the outcome is. When I practice this section with my students and ask them to SPELL their name, they make errors from time to time. They think I am just being picky. I told them that they just spelled their name WRONG. I then ask them to spell it again. I write what letters they said on the board. They FINALLY admit that they were wrong. I am sure that there is a way to fix it, but it will be a hassle, especially if they already printed your certificate, etc. I would call them and talk to them directly. Thank you for posting this. This helps a great deal.I hope that you can change it without any problems.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X