N400-Phoenix Online Filer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400-Phoenix Online Filer

Thought I should contribute using my recent N400 journey as Immihelp has been immensely helpful to me in the past...hope this helps someone

IOE-Online Filing
    FD: 01/26/2018
    PD:01/26/2018
    Biometrics: 02/03/2018
    Interview: 06/27/2018-approved for naturalization
    -Questions asked-(answers in parenthesis):
    1) How many senators in Congress (100)
    2) How many representatives in Congress (435)
    3) Name the ocean in the west coast (Pacific)
    4) Name one US state bordering Canada (New York)
    5) When was the constitution written (1787)
    6) Name the main author of the constitution (Madison)
    Interestingly, was not asked to read or write anything except to check my address and make any corrections (none needed to be made).

Oath scheduled: 07/13/2018

When I filed online in January 2018, the system indicated 14 months for the process to be completed. However, it took less than six months to complete.
    Last edited by phxfiler; 06-28-2018, 10:32 PM.

Originally posted by phxfiler View Post
    Thought I should contribute using my recent N400 journey as Immihelp has been immensely helpful to me in the past...hope this helps someone

IOE-Online Filing
    FD: 01/26/2018
    PD:01/26/2018
    Biometrics: 02/03/2018
    Interview: 06/27/2018-approved for naturalization
    -Questions asked-(answers in parenthesis):
    1) How many senators in Congress (100)
    2) How many representatives in Congress (435)
    3) Name the ocean in the west coast (Pacific)
    4) Name one US state bordering Canada (New York)
    5) When was the constitution written (1787)
    6) Name the main author of the constitution (Madison)
    Interestingly, was not asked to read or write anything except to check my address and make any corrections (none needed to be made).

Oath scheduled: 07/13/2018

When I filed online in January 2018, the system indicated 14 months for the process to be completed. However, it took less than six months to complete.
    Congratulations!
    Quick question.... when you say "Phoenix filer", does it mean you live in Phoenix or had to go through the Phoenix Service Center? I live in San Diego and my lawyer sent my documents to the Phoenix Service Center. Thank you.

Comment

N400

This is amazing to read. I just applied although I should have applied 4 years ago. I assume my field office is St. Louis, MO but i e-filed. i hope I experience the same timeline as you. The system is quoting 8-15 months which sounds outrageous but I guess with all the immigration changes, i shouldn't be surprised.
      thanks for giving me hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Royals View Post
        Congratulations!
        Quick question.... when you say "Phoenix filer", does it mean you live in Phoenix or had to go through the Phoenix Service Center? I live in San Diego and my lawyer sent my documents to the Phoenix Service Center. Thank you.
        Thanks...yes I live in Metro PHX and I filed it online. Not sure if there is a separate processing process for online applications but judging by the forum posts, there is some difference.

Comment

Chicago Filer

I am moving to Phoenix this week. Anyone had experience transferring their case? I passed my interview and have been waiting two months for oath ceremony. I now have to do this in Phoenix.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X