Wrong I94 travel history!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong I94 travel history!!

I filled my N400 online in September and already provided fingerprints, now I'm waiting for a date for the interview.

Yesterday I decided to check my trip history through the online I94 website USCIS has, just out of curiosity.. I was surprised to find that in my history there was an arrival for a trip that I never took, also I can't find the location of the airport by the code "POR", doesn't match any of the airports I ever used (see picture attached).

What should I do now ? My passport doesn't have any stamp about that trip, is this enough as a proof during the interview?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by cmrabet View Post
    I filled my N400 online in September and already provided fingerprints, now I'm waiting for a date for the interview.

Yesterday I decided to check my trip history through the online I94 website USCIS has, just out of curiosity.. I was surprised to find that in my history there was an arrival for a trip that I never took, also I can't find the location of the airport by the code "POR", doesn't match any of the airports I ever used (see picture attached).

What should I do now ? My passport doesn't have any stamp about that trip, is this enough as a proof during the interview?
    That travel history on that website is not authoritative and you are not responsible for its accuracy. They have an internal system with more information that is not displayed on that website. I would ignore it and just make sure you fill out any travel history truthfully on any forms, and if USCIS has any questions about any of your answers then they can bring it up later.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Have you ever traveled to Finland?
      This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
        That travel history on that website is not authoritative and you are not responsible for its accuracy. They have an internal system with more information that is not displayed on that website. I would ignore it and just make sure you fill out any travel history truthfully on any forms, and if USCIS has any questions about any of your answers then they can bring it up later.
        OK, thanks .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
        Have you ever traveled to Finland?
        No, I've never visited Finland nor I had a connection at any of its airports!

Comment

OK, thanks .

- - - Updated - - -

No, I've never visited Finland nor I had a connection at any of its airports!
          ok cause that's what POR is. but it's probably just a error on their end. no worries
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

POR isn't the airport code, it's the first three letters of the city you re-entered the USA in.
            Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
            Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
            Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

Originally posted by pmf123 View Post
              POR isn't the airport code, it's the first three letters of the city you re-entered the USA in.
              An which city is that? Portland? The only time I've visited the West Coast was doing a connection in Los Angeles (which shows correctly in the history).
              Last edited by cmrabet; 11-19-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Do the dates match?
                Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
                Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
                Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X