Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long after N400 submission does it take to be approved if LPR is based on VAWA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after N400 submission does it take to be approved if LPR is based on VAWA?

Hi All,
    I have been LPR for 3 years though VAWA. I was wondering how long the process usually takes to hopefully get the passport after the N400 submission? I know this question depends on many factors. Let's assume the officers do not find any problems with the application and it goes straigtforward. I like to hear people's experiences from submission to approval especially the period of time it took get their passport.
    Thank you

Originally posted by Rubin1 View Post
    Hi All,
    I have been LPR for 3 years though VAWA. I was wondering how long the process usually takes to hopefully get the passport after the N400 submission? I know this question depends on many factors. Let's assume the officers do not find any problems with the application and it goes straigtforward. I like to hear people's experiences from submission to approval especially the period of time it took get their passport.
    Thank you
    Hi. I have a similar situation. Can you share a little bit more with me. Also I have my GC through vawa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X