Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n400 interview

hello
    i just had my interview in fairfax virginia, after i answer all the quistion the oficcer try to pit some information in the computer but he couldn't he told me there is a problem with computer and there is nothing to do with me he said that he will fix in the afternoon and the will mail the oath day, am asking if is that true or what specailly he wrote in the paper that he give me file review can anyone had the some problem help me please.
    thank you

n400 interview

I also had my intreview on March 18, 2009 in Des Moines-IA. Initially I was told that I am citizen now and can take oath (as they had oath there on same day)... but while I was waiting there ...interview officer came out again and told me that she missed something as they have not received my security clearance(i.e. fringerprinting ) from FBI...so I cannot take oath...and as soon as she get it she will mail me the paper, so that I can go to the respective center to take oath. Well my WIfe l took oath same day and is citizen (she got it through me) and I am still waiting...no idea ..when will....something happen.

Also I have a question...if someone knows...I am planning to travel to india...not sure if here also we have something like advance parole...or just go using green card...

Pa Ji

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X