Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Oath ceremony

Hello everyone,
    I had my interview on the 23rd of Jan 2020 and they place me in line for my oath ceremony..but it's been four weeks and no letter yet. How long does it takes to get the oath ceremony scheduled? Anyone from Las Vegas and in the same boat? Thank you in advance!

Hello there, I might not in the same State as you, but I can shed some light on that because I been through and still in that same situation as we speak!. I've been awaiting my OATH CEREMONY for 8 months now to be exact. So to answer your question about the time frame of OATH CEREMONY..... there's no exact timing on that. You have to just wait or constantly follow up with them by calling every now and again like I'm doing & even get ur Congressman write them a letter if it's taking too long as in my case. Good luck bro!

Comment

I am waiting for 3 months. from my account both 'estimated wait time' and 'estimated completion time' disappeared recently. God knows how long would be the wait is!!

Comment

Hello any news with you guys, I had my interview in January 28th and I still waiting for my Oath ceremony to be schedule also my processing time disappear too
        Last edited by Very2427; 03-11-2020, 05:56 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X