Houston-Biometrics-COVID blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston-Biometrics-COVID blues

I filed N400 on March 7, 2020 and received a biometric appointment for Apr 2. The Houston SW ASC closed due to COVID and they asked us to wait for new appointment letter.

The website wants us to call them if we do not receive a revised appointment within 90 days of the office re-opening. When I try to contact them, the robot lady won’t answer me and won’t let me talk to any human. She ones agreed to put me touch of a human, but after making me listen to their music for 30 minutes, she hung up on me.

looking to start a support group here to share info and ideas on how to win against a circular system...

Originally posted by Aanbaan View Post
    I filed N400 on March 7, 2020 and received a biometric appointment for Apr 2. The Houston SW ASC closed due to COVID and they asked us to wait for new appointment letter.

The website wants us to call them if we do not receive a revised appointment within 90 days of the office re-opening. When I try to contact them, the robot lady won’t answer me and won’t let me talk to any human. She ones agreed to put me touch of a human, but after making me listen to their music for 30 minutes, she hung up on me.

looking to start a support group here to share info and ideas on how to win against a circular system...
    I always found a way to talk to a human but the wait each time was 60 -75 min. I just put the phone on speaker and went on with my day. But it is of no use. The person you do get is a tier 1 agent, aka an hourly contractor working from home. They can't tell you more than the online system says. If you email them, you get a script response back.

It turns out that USCIS field offices and ASCS weren't able to make the 90 day deadline. some did, or for some people it worked this way but for most others, you are stuck indefinitely waiting. I'd say give it 2-3 years for bio.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X